- Large, luxury en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, beauty salon, corner shop, spa bathrooms and minibus
- Sensory gardens with patio, aviary and raised flower beds
- 6 care suites with lifestyle kitchens for a more intimate service
- Extensive daily social programme and tasty home-cooked food
Chetwynd House in Nottingham opened in December 2017. This luxury care home has 74 spacious en-suite bedrooms as well as a cinema and pub to ensure that residents continue to live life to the full. Facilities include an on-site corner shop, hair salon, café bar and landscaped gardens with an aviary. The home has six separate care suites, each with its own lounge, dining facilities and lifestyle kitchen. Up to 13 residents will be cared for in each suite, benefitting from a more intimate service and being looked after by the same familiar faces every day. An extensive social calendar led by full-time activities co-ordinators is coming soon.
We are proud to be an award-winning care home. We’ve recently been recognised by carehome.co.uk as a UK Top 20 care home group and were shortlisted as one of four finalists in the Pinders awards for our wonderful state of the art building. We’ve just been shortlisted by Care Home Management awards for Best Architecture and Interior Design. We’ve also been as a finalist in the Laing Buisson National Healthcare awards for the last two years in the best Provider of Residential Care category.