A superb place
to live or work
Kiwi House Care Home offers residential, dementia, respite, and day care in Alvaston
This family-run care home in Alvaston, Derby offers award-winning luxury and high-quality residential and dementia care. Our friendly, well-trained team ensures person-centred care with residents encouraged to lead an enriched life, supported by our engaging social programme packed full of clubs, trips out, and regular entertainment.
Each care suite has lounges, lifestyle kitchens and dining rooms, a range of large en-suite bedrooms, cinema, pub, hair salon and spa bathrooms. Overlooking Kiwi Park, our pleasant sensory gardens have patio seating areas. Residents with dementia are supported with sensory areas, reminiscence activities and memory boxes.
- Large, luxury en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, beauty salon, corner shop, spa bathrooms and minibus
- Sensory gardens with patio, aviary and raised flower beds
- 6 care suites with lifestyle kitchens for a more intimate service
- Extensive daily social programme and tasty home-cooked food
CQC REPORT UPDATE
Effective, Caring, Responsive, Well-led & Safe all GOOD.
Safe issues quickly resolved and we look forward to our next inspection.