A superb place
to live or work
Moat House offers residential, dementia, respite and day care
This family-run care home provides award-winning luxury and high quality residential and dementia care in Burbage near Hinckley, Leicestershire. Our friendly, caring team ensure person-centred care with residents encouraged to lead an enriched life, supported by our engaging social programme which is packed full of clubs, trips out and regular entertainment.
We have luxury en-suite bedrooms, cinema, pub, hair salon and lifestyle kitchens and our pleasant sensory gardens have patio seating areas, an aviary, water feature and a relaxing spinney walk. Our residents with dementia are supported with sensory areas, reminiscence activities and memory boxes.
- Large, luxury en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, corner shop, hair salon and minibus
- Tasty home-cooked food and lifestyle kitchen for residents’ use
- Beautiful sensory gardens with patio and aviary
- Extensive daily social programme
CQC REPORT UPDATE
Effective, Caring, Responsive, Well-led & Safe all GOOD.
We look forward to our next inspection.