- Large, luxury shower en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, beauty salon, corner shop, spa bathrooms and minibus
- Sensory gardens with patio, aviary and raised flower beds
- 5 care suites with lifestyle kitchens for a more intimate care
- Extensive daily social programme and tasty home-cooked food
Chetwynd House in Chilwell, Nottingham opened in December 2017. This luxury home has five separate care suites, each with its own beautifully decorated and furnished lounge, dining facilities and lifestyle kitchen. Up to 13 residents are cared for in each suite, meaning they benefit from a more intimate care by being looked after by the same familiar faces. Residents enjoy an extensive social calendar with activities, trips and entertainment.