- Large, luxury shower en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, beauty salon, corner shop, spa bathrooms and minibus
- Sensory gardens with patio, aviary and raised flower beds
- 5 care suites with lifestyle kitchens for a more intimate care
- Extensive daily social programme and tasty home-cooked food
Chetwynd House in Nottingham opened in December 2017. This luxury home has five separate care suites, each with its own lounge, dining facilities and lifestyle kitchen. Up to 13 residents are cared for in each suite, benefitting from a more intimate care and being looked after by the same familiar faces. An extensive social calendar led by full-time activities co-ordinators is coming soon.
We are proud to be an award-winning care home. We’ve recently been recognised by carehome.co.uk as a UK Top 20 care home group and were shortlisted as one of four finalists in the Pinders awards for our wonderful state of the art building. We’ve just been shortlisted by Care Home Management awards for Best Architecture and Interior Design and the East Midlands Building Excellence awards have also shortlisted us for an award for Best Large Commercial Project. We’ve also been shortlisted as a finalist in the Laing Buisson National Healthcare awards for the last two years in the best Provider of Residential Care category.
Contact Chetwynd House
Phone: 0115 6979767
Managed by: Claire Gordon-Rundle