Kiwi House offers residential, dementia and respite care
This family-run care home in Alvaston, Derby offers award-winning affordable luxury and high quality residential and dementia care where residents’ happiness and well-being is at the heart of the home.
With six care suites of lounges, lifestyle kitchens and dining rooms, we have a range of large en-suite bedrooms, cinema, pub, hair salon and spa bathrooms. Our pleasant sensory gardens have patio seating areas and overlook Kiwi Park. Our friendly, caring team ensures person-centred care for resident who are encouraged to lead a fulfilling and enriched life, supported by our fun and engaging social programme packed full of clubs, meaningful activities, trips out and regular entertainment. Our residents with dementia are supported with sensory areas, reminiscence activities and memory boxes.
- Large, luxury en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, beauty salon, corner shop, spa bathrooms and minibus
- Sensory gardens with patio, aviary and raised flower beds
- 6 care suites with lifestyle kitchens for a more intimate service
- Extensive daily social programme and tasty home-cooked food