- Large, luxury en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, beauty salon, corner shop, spa bathrooms and minibus
- Sensory gardens with patio, aviary and raised flower beds
- 6 care suites with lifestyle kitchens for a more intimate service
- Extensive daily social programme and tasty home-cooked food
Kiwi House offers residential care and dementia care
Kiwi House is a luxury, state-of-the-art care home conveniently located in Alvaston, Derby. We offer a high standard of care in an elegant, comfortable and compassionate environment where our residents’ happiness and well-being is at the heart of what we do. We have a range of large en-suite bedrooms, cinema, pub, hair salon and spa bathrooms. The home has six care suites, each one having its own lounge, dining facilities and lifestyle kitchen ensuring a more intimate service and being looked after by the same, familiar faces every day. Our pleasant sensory gardens have patio seating areas and overlook Kiwi Park. Our home is run by a friendly, caring team which ensures person-centred care for each resident and provides delicious home-cooked meals. We encourage residents to lead a fulfilling and enriched social life, which is supported by a fun and engaging social programme. Our residents with dementia are supported with sensory areas, reminiscence activities and memory boxes.