- Large, luxury en-suite bedrooms
- Cinema, pub, beauty salon, corner shop, spa bathrooms and minibus
- Sensory gardens with patio, aviary and raised flower beds
- 6 care suites with lifestyle kitchens for a more intimate service
- Extensive daily social programme and tasty home-cooked food
Kiwi House offers residential care and dementia care
Kiwi House is a luxury, state-of-the-art care home conveniently located in Alvaston, Derby. We offer a high standard of care in an elegant, comfortable and compassionate environment where our residents’ happiness and well-being is at the heart of what we do. We have a range of large en-suite bedrooms, cinema, pub, hair salon and spa bathrooms. The home has six care suites, each one having its own lounge, dining facilities and lifestyle kitchen ensuring a more intimate service and being looked after by the same, familiar faces. Our pleasant sensory gardens have patio seating areas and overlook Kiwi Park. Our home is run by a friendly, caring team which ensures person-centred care for each resident. We encourage residents to lead a fulfilling and enriched social life, which is supported by a fun and engaging social programme. Our residents with dementia are supported with sensory areas, reminiscence activities and memory boxes.